What if you had experts to guide you in treating older adults?
By 2034, there will be more adults 65 and older than children under the age of 18 and 20% of these older adults will experience a mental health condition. It's imperative that mental health, medical, and senior care professionals effectively address the mental health needs of older adults.
Our resources will help your agency meet the mental health needs of older adults using by evidence-based, ethical, and culturally informed care methods.
We work with mental health, health care, and senior care professionals to address some of the following consultation topics:
Common Consultation Topics
- Navigation clinical dilemmas
- Geriatric Psychopharmacology
- Dementia care and caregiving
- Decision making capacity
- Co-morbid medical and mental health conditions
- Complex family dynamics
- Psychotherapy in the context of dementia
- Traumatic and life altering medical conditions
- Complicated grief & traumatic loss
- Aging and sexuality
- Dementia and sexuality
- Caregiving and sexuality
- Sexual decision making capacity
- Long-term care and sexuality
- LGTBQ Aging
- Sexual health in long-term care policy development
- Schedule a discovery call
- In this call, we'll identify your concerns and help you clarify your agency's needs focused on mental health care of older adults.
- With agreements in place, we'll guide you on your path to gaining confidence & competence in geriatric mental health care
- With skills and resources in place, you'll elevate the care you provide to older adults
- Full Day (6 hours) with both experts (2 heads are better than one) = $6,000
- Half Day (3 hours) with both experts = $3,000
- One hour with two experts (this is a great option if you want a multidisciplinary perspective on a couple of cases) = $1,000
- One hour with one expert (this is a great option if you wanting to a medical or psycho-social perspective) = $500
Meet the Experts
Regina Koepp, PsyD, ABPP
Dr. Regina Koepp is a board certified clinical psychologist and gerontologist who specializes in older adults and families.
As a clinical psychologist at the Atlanta VA Health Care System for 10 years, Dr. Koepp provided direct patient care and consultation on the Gero-Psychiatry Outpatient Mental Health team. Dr. Koepp is a former Assistant Professor at Emory University School of Medicine’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. In 2016 & 2017, Dr. Koepp was the recipient of national innovation grants to develop a family/couples program at the Atlanta VAHCS, where she also served as the Co-Director on the Family/Couples Intervention Team. As founder and CEO of Gero Champions, Dr. Koepp provides training and education to mental health and senior care providers.
Lisa Frank, MD
Dr. Lisa Frank is a board certified psychiatrist who specializes in working with older adults.
Dr. Frank has served as Medical Director for a community hospital’s Geriatric Psychiatry Unit, Medical Director for the Atlanta VA Health Care System's acute psychiatric inpatient unit, and has worked in a variety of clinical settings including outpatient in the private and community sectors. She was also lead Psychiatrist at the Atlanta VA Health Care System's Cognitive Center for Excellence, working with older adults newly diagnosed with dementia. Dr. Frank is a former faculty member of both Morehouse School of Medicine and Emory University School of Medicine, in Atlanta, Ga.
Start with a weekly mental health tip
I'll send you this guide, then mental health tips every week.
I respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.