There's no better time than now to add a Senior Behavioral Health Clinic to your agency
- With the population of older adults on the rise and 20% of older adults experiencing mental health conditions, there's no better time than now to add a senior behavioral health clinic to your agency.
- As the recipient of two large innovation grants to build clinics in major health care systems, Dr. Regina Koepp can help you design and implement your senior behavioral health clinic using the most up to date, evidence-based, culturally informed care models.
- Best practices in geriatric mental health care include multidisciplnary teams. We are fortunate to have the expertise of Dr. Lisa Frank, board certified psychiatrist, with experience with geriatric inpatient, outpatient, and senior care communities. Her knowledge is essential to the development of programs treating older adults.
- Schedule a discovery call
- In this call, we'll identify your concerns and help you clarify your agency's needs focused on mental health care of older adults.
- With agreements in place, we'll guide you on your path to building a Senior Mental Health Program
Meet the Experts
Regina Koepp, PsyD, ABPP
Dr. Regina Koepp is a board certified clinical psychologist and gerontologist who specializes in older adults and families.
As a clinical psychologist at the Atlanta VA Health Care System for 10 years, Dr. Koepp provided direct patient care and consultation on the Gero-Psychiatry Outpatient Mental Health team. Dr. Koepp is a former Assistant Professor at Emory University School of Medicine’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. In 2016 & 2017, Dr. Koepp was the recipient of national innovation grants to develop a family/couples program at the Atlanta VAHCS, where she also served as the Co-Director on the Family/Couples Intervention Team. As founder and CEO of Gero Champions, Dr. Koepp provides training and education to mental health and senior care providers.
Lisa Frank, MD
Dr. Lisa Frank is a board certified psychiatrist who specializes in working with older adults.
Dr. Frank has served as Medical Director for a community hospital’s Geriatric Psychiatry Unit, Medical Director for the Atlanta VA Health Care System's acute psychiatric inpatient unit, and has worked in a variety of clinical settings including outpatient in the private and community sectors. She was also lead Psychiatrist at the Atlanta VA Health Care System's Cognitive Center for Excellence, working with older adults newly diagnosed with dementia. Dr. Frank is a former faculty member of both Morehouse School of Medicine and Emory University School of Medicine, in Atlanta, Ga.
Start with a Weekly Mental Health Tip
We'll send you this guide, then mental health tips every week
I respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.